A-FLEX ECO NITRILE
Tube Length: 1.83 Meters
(Special sizes available on request) . Length 1830 ± 20mm. Thickness from 6mm
to 19 mm ± 1mm and for 25 mm & 32 mm
1. Excellent insulation properties due to low K –value, that remain unchanged during service life time of hot cold insulation and are unaffected by humidity.
2. The closed cell structure will not absorb or allow the spread of water, thus preventing condensation or frost formation on cooling systems, chilled water & refrigerant lines. No additional water vapor barriers are required.
3. Supplied with reinforced aluminum foil, for increased performance and quicker installation. Adhesive backing is also available.
4. Wide working temperature (-40 Deg C to 115 Deg C)
5. Thinner gauges can be used to achieve effective insulation due to low K value and high water vapor diffusion resistance (µ). This also allows the use of material in areas with space limitation.