AEROFLEX EPDM HT FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE APPLICATION
EPDM i.e. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer based Closed Cell Elastomeric Insulation is garnering a lot of attention in the Insulation & HVAC industry. AEROFLEX EPDM Insulation has the distinction of holding GREENGUARD Certificate of compliance. This means that it has met some of the world’s most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in indoor air.
1. It is classified as a non-polar material which is highly water resistant. This facilitates a low & stable thermal conductivity of the insulation material throughout its life span.
2. It does not need any anti microbial additives. The chemical composition is such that it does not support growth of germs, fungi, vermin, microbes etc. Hence, it is ideally suited for Pharma, Food Industry, Health Care & Hospitality.
3. Zero Nitrosamine content (Non-Carcinogenic) according to USFDA test standards.
4. AEROFLEX EPDM does not have any Chlorine, Bromine/Halogen content which release toxic gases upon burning. Instead it has Aluminium Tryhydrate as a flame retardent which releases H2O.
5. Excellent UV and weather resistance, mechanical strength, flexible, ideal for VRF/VRV, Chilled Water applications.
6. Non Copper Corrosion/ Under Insulation Corrosion: Contains negligible amount of Sulfur thereby preventing corrosion on copper & stainless steel tubes.
7. Flame & Smoke Proof: AEROFLEX is specially formulated to meet and exceed all international fire norms & standards such as ASTM E84 Class A, UL94 V0, JIS K6911 Non Flammable, EMPA 5.3, DIN 4102 B2, BS476 Part 6&7 ASTM D635.It is also certified by FM Approved, IMO, Warrington Fire, ROHS, ASTM G 21/2180 and CBRI.